Sunday, November 12, 2006

Slump.

I guess I spoke too soon. I did write today as usual but not as prolifically and without the usual gusto. I just didn't feel like it, and I didn't reach 20,000. I stopped a mere 400 or so words short. How sad.

Anyway, I DID write, so I guess I shouldn't be too hard on myself. I may be in the throes of the two-week slump. I've heard it's pretty common, and that you just have to push through to week three. We'll see. Right now, I can't imagine having a finished product. How different from yesterday.

On a bright and ridiculous note, Fain and I put up our Christmas tree yesterday. I know. I know. Sad and suburban. But, before you say anything, remember that I have a two-year old who is much more interested in Christmas than in Thanksgiving. And I lay all the blame entirely at his feet.

I'll post a photo as soon as I get a battery for my camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home