Thursday, November 09, 2006

My second kiss.

"So you fixed them up?"
Augustine nodded. "They got married about six months later, right after Anthony and I graduated from law school."
"That's interesting," John said with a curious look on his face.
"Glad you think so," Augustine said, finishing her glass of wine.
"No, I mean, your story reminds me..." he paused and seemed to change his mind about what he intended to say. "The next step is encouraging the student to share his, or her, feelings."
"Son of a bitch," Augustine said and stood up. "I'm going home. I've had enough of this for one night."
"Understood," he replied calmly and gave her his hand to assist her off of the boat, but she surprised him.
Rather than immediately jumping overboard, she strode across the deck to him and reached up around his neck, pulling his head down to hers and returning his earlier kiss, with an angry passion. When she had finished, she took the steps indepedently and abandoned him and his boat without a glance over her shoulder.

2 Comments:

Blogger natalie said...

Kisses are the best....
Kisses
kisses
kisses
kisses..
I love kisses!
Thank you for sharing...
xox

4:25 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Kisses are the best. Absolutely. I miss kisses.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home