Saturday, November 04, 2006

Thirty extra minutes of sleep.

I went to bed early last night - 7:30 - because I was just utterly drained of energy. My tire had a slow leak, which seems almost metaphoric, and that was simply the last straw. I may as well have been poked with a stray nail myself. So I just went to bed.

I even let myself sleep until 4:30 this morning, since it is my weekend. Of course, that doesn't mean that I have more free time. It just means that my time is devoted to things other than my job - my child, house-cleaning, grocery-shopping, etc. There's just no getting around an early morning ritual. Fain still wakes up at 6:00, which means, work or not, there's no writing past 6 a.m.

Anyway, I got to 5891 this morning, which satisfies me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home