Tuesday, November 07, 2006

BAD bad halo

I have been bad...

Went to San Diego for the weekend and did not write a word,

Then had a delicious date last night and did not write again, ((because I was so nervous/excited I was about to throw up... and with good reason....It was delightful and well worth any verbal dogging you two might give me...))
And besides, I did talk about the project on my date, that has to count for something...

I promise to get back on this hardcore tomorrow after I catch up on sleep.

I hope that you lovelies are more prolific than I.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

No pressure on either of you. Especially when you're creating art and/or dating. Enjoy. I'm only doing as well as I am because I have no life, and I'm living vicariously through my better-looking, smarter characters.

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home