Saturday, March 26, 2005

Six Days to Save the World!

Okay. I'm at 35,057. Could be better. Could be worse. I skipped a few days while I was at the beach with Debby and the kid. But I'm going to spend some time catching up today. I'm shooting for 40,000 in one mad dash. Bronte is on a date with the movie star and is disappointed by his unpleasant breath. If you ask me, I think that she's just making excuses because she has feelings for her old college chum and fellow-world-saver Fladger Parsons. But that's just me. I had hoped to employ the film shoot during the next couple of scenes, but the plot doesn't seem to want to go there. Instead, I think that she may soon find herself in the catacombs of Paris. Or maybe she'll be whisked out of Paris altogether. One thing is certain - she will be kidnapped again, but this time she's going to see it coming. It's all part of the French resistance ploy to infiltrate the IOOF. She's decided to try her hand at heroism, since her life is in jeopardy anyway. I hope that you're all doing well. We're almost there. Don't abandon hope! Keep up the momentum!

2 Comments:

Blogger natalie said...

simultaneously glad and sad to hear that you have falen behind as much as i have, at 37,000 here hope to skip ahead to 42,000 i am having a hard time writing at home, when i have art and the story to decide between, art always wins,

i am wondering if we can have the 31 as a grace period?

sounds like bronte is having a fabulous adventure, cannot wait to read it.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

I'm definitely utilizing the 31. Jack is filing for a week extension.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home