Thursday, March 17, 2005

fox messenger and snakeskin magic

the day has grown gloomy and I cannot write another word.
end count for day 17::
29, 082 words, we really are just over half way done, amazing!

I have allowed one of my superheroines to abandon reason for passion with the lovely yakuza man, she of course, doesn't even know what yakuza id yet, that is for tomorrow!
She’ll be finding out that the foxy guy with the wet black eyes is a treacherous gangsta.
Will she feel excited or betrayed when she discovers that she will have to defeat him?
I have not decided yet!!! She is kind of spacey so maybe her conflicted mind will be mucky. Tomorrow they will also be introduced to their ancient goddess-given weapons!! (and for those of you who don't know, I am not just spouting neo-pagan goddess-embracing crap, in Japan it is believed that the emperor is descended from the sun goddess Amaterasu!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home