Monday, March 07, 2005

Monday, March 7th at 4:22 pm

I had a bloody awful weekend, it was a shut-in kind of drab weekend where I was not inspired in any way. I did not write, draw, wear fabulously silly clothes, but lucky for me I had a surplus. Today, despite the fact that everyone around me is cheerful and the sun is still in the sky and the snow is melting, I am so sleepy and working really hard at getting the requisite number of words down. I notice that the comments have gotten to be scant here, I’ll do my part to remedy that but I expect some fruit-juicy words from all of you as well. I imagine that in New Orleans you can smell the sweet olive already, here is still fishy cold smells, but soon, I expect earth and flowers…

12965 words.

i have to write extra this week because this weekend is the Hodare Matsuri, a fertility festival where a giant wooden penis is carried around a town called Tochio by strapping young men and single women are able to ride it. Also included are penis lolipops, penis soup (no thanks) and naked snowball fights, (wait i think that that is just something my friends have arranged) Anyhow, i know i won't be writing at all this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home