Tuesday, March 01, 2005

golden touch

I'll get started on my novel this afternoon while having the roar that accompanies my driving eliminated at Midas. I am driving (flying?) a Saturn that sounds like a WWI biplane – maybe I can fit that into my story? Lots of laughs while gunning the engine the past couple of days, but peace and quiet will be welcome.
Ideas have been churning in my head for about a week since I decided to give this a try, we'll see where it leads me. I'm just going to write and not worry too much about structure, the whole thing will probably come off as several loosely connected scenarios. Maybe I can tie it all together in the end? We'll see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

Howdy, Pete. Glad to have you on board.

2:26 PM  
Blogger natalie said...

i just read this brilliant article about tom robbins and he was saying that he writes whatever bizarro first sentence comes into his mind, and "finds a way" to make all ends tie up, imagine thaat kind of freedom, and it will be yours!!!

where are you pete?

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home